Have you recently moved from corporate to entrepreneurship? Maybe you’ve just switched gigs and have started a new venture. Are you having a hard time figuring out what to say about your new position when you introduce yourself at networking events? Feeling a bit of an identity crisis where your personal brand is concerned? Having trouble figuring out how to transition?
THEN THIS IS THE Fempire LIVE FOR YOU.
Catch the replay as Samantha chats with Melanie Bell, an established entrepreneur who has recently taken on a new gig. She’s going to walk us through how she has transitioned her personal brand as she’s transitioned to her new role with AIMM Media.
Key takeaways include:
- What switching your business focus can look and feel like
- How to handle people commenting on the shift of your business
- The importance of trusting your gut
- The positive outcome of changing your business up
- How a photographer can help you with brand consistency
- The reality of being a Juggling mom, business owner, wife etc.