With the change in Business Pages’ algorithms, it is time for you to think about how you are going to take advantage of the different Facebook Groups. Most people will network in person, but you also have the option to network within these groups, therefore building new relationships.
Now, before you roll your eyes and ask the question “Is this chick crazy? Doesn’t she know how many groups there are on Facebook?”, I am going to give you some tips.
Watch my video with my top tips to network in Facebook Groups:
Key takeaways include:
- How to find Facebook groups to network in
- The benefits of having your own Facebook group
- What to do to build relationships when you network in Facebook Groups
- Types of posts to share in Facebook Groups
- How to interact to build meaningful relationships
- Why consistency is the key to your connection building
Tammy is a mom of two teenagers, aged 21 and 18, teaches part-time at Seneca College and runs a
full-time Facebook business.
Tammy works with small business owners to help them create a presence on Facebook through
training, consultations, Business Page management, and speaking engagements.
Tammy has been using Facebook for the last 10 years and has learned how to sell herself through the many elements available on Facebook.
Tammy also loves to play baseball, play free slots on her tablet and travel.